The Glam Room, Tullahoma TN

 


My recent visit to The Glam Room was nothing short of disappointing, to say the least. While the lobby was adorned with stylish decor, the moment I passed that decorative curtain, my spa experience took a nosedive.

Let's start with the basics - the setup. They have two sinks in the place, but it's a one-at-a-time deal. I mean, come on, I've been to salons with better plumbing in my grandma's basement. The chairs were another letdown; they were wobbly and uneven, making me feel like I was teetering on the edge of disaster throughout my entire visit.

As if that weren't bad enough, there was visible dirt lurking in the corners of the salon. Cleanliness should be a given in a spa, but here it was apparently optional.

But let's get to the real disaster - my hair. I specifically requested that they remove the green color and return my hair to its original blonde state. What I got instead was a semi-permanent color, and the stylists insisted that it would be just fine. Well, let me tell you, it was far from fine. A week later, when I decided to wash it, my hair turned into this bizarre orangeish-green tinted mess. I'm not even sure what happened there, but it was a far cry from what I asked for.

To add insult to injury, when I called to schedule another appointment to fix their mistake, they acted as though it was my fault. There was no apology or explanation, just a cold and dismissive attitude. It's shocking to think that a business that claims to provide spa services can be so careless and unprofessional.

Needless to say, I won't be returning to The Glam Room, and I would strongly advise others to think twice before entrusting them with their hair and beauty needs. Save yourself the hassle and disappointment and seek out a spa that values their customers and takes pride in their work.

Comments